Five Steps to Grow Your Instagram Like Wildfire
Click here to download the Instagram checklist in PDF format
❏ Optimize your profile
- Create eye-catching profile image of you or your company
logo and set up a bio reflecting your personality and value of
- Publish at least 12 images high-quality photos before you
start promoting your profile and getting followers.
- Don’t just put your website URL and use a link to your op-tin
page/product page instead. (This is the only place where you
can create a clickable link)
- Switch to business profile to get Instagram analytics
❏ Research strategic hashtags
- Spent some time researching what hashtags your ideal
followers and customers are using and looking for
- Put together a list with at least 30 relevant hashtags
- You’re looking for hashtags that have between 25-200k
images (if you choose the more popular ones, your images
would just be lost in the feed)
- Post these 30 hashtags as a comment under your post; it will
give you even more engagement!
❏ Create a posting calendar
- Post at least 3-4x times (you can post even more) per day.
- Publish photos, live videos, and Instagram Stories
- Use tools like Canva, PicMonkey or Tablo to create
- Be consistent
❏ Start Building your fanbase
- Every month host a giveaway (contest)
- Do shoutout for shoutout(S4S) as often as possible
- Find influencers in your niche with 200k+ followers and buy
a shoutout from them
- Follow and Like photos of people who are engaging with
- Join a few engagement groups (inside Instagram and on Telegram
❏ Engage with your community
- If someone comments on your photo, reply back (mention
them, using @, in the comment).
- Like other people’s photos that have hashtags that you’re
- If someone sends you a direct message, take time and reply
Visit our blog for more tips on Instagram marketing!